The meeting was called to order at 7:05 p.m.; Board members attending were Vernon Hassell presiding, Claude Baker, Mel Weiser, Michael Janner, Louise Gonzales, Mark Mohr, and Charles Crain. Also, present were Will DeVane of Genesis Community Management and five homeowners.
A motion was made, seconded and unanimously carried to accept the minutes of the March 12, 2003 meeting as amended.
· Financial reports for March 2003 were presented. After discussion a motion was made and seconded to accept the financial reports as presented.
· After discussion of accounts in collections the Board decided to send those in continued violation of collections policy over to Attorney Tears Sears to proceed with legal action.
· 5602 Long Creek – yard is in need of being mowed, weeded, and edged and swimming pool needs to be maintained.
· The heavy trash pick-up schedule is to be included in all heavy trash violation letters. Heavy trash pick-up north of Victory is the 4th Monday of each month and south of Victory is the 4th Tuesday of each month.
· Claude Baker presented the monthly courtesy patrol reports and informed Board that it has been a relatively quiet
FLOOD CONTROL COMMITTEE REPORT
Charles Crain commented on the following issues:
· Flood control progress
· Lot buy-out program
· Board requested to hold title search for 5826 Green Terrace Ln. and 7815 Streamside Dr. until the Monday following the meeting so a member of the Board can do a physical inspection. Management recommended adding 6026 Darkwood to list of properties that need inspection and title searches performed. Recommendation was motioned and passed.
· Board agreed to replace 3rd brick column.
· Board requested management to submit Genesis information to Claude Baker and Mike Janner so pictures can be up loaded.
· Board requested an electrician go to the pool to estimate the cost necessary to get pool up to reasonable safety standards.
· Bill Smith discussed letter he received regarding adopt a lot program.
· Kenneth Dawan spoke regarding new sewer tax. On his recommendation the Board of Directors extended an invitation to Mr. Barry Klein to speak to them and unit owners present at the next meeting of the Board.
The next Board meeting will be held on Wednesday, May 14, 2003.
No further business coming before the Board, the meeting was adjourned at 8:25 pm.