The meeting was called to order at 7:00 p.m.; Board members attending were Vernon Hassell presiding, Mel Weiser, Mark Mohr, Clark Blanco and Charles Crain. Also, present were Will DeVane of Genesis Community Management, and Inwood Forest homeowners: Cheryl Ward, Kathy Saccone, and Judy Blanco.
A motion was made, seconded and unanimously carried to accept the minutes of the November 30, 2003 meeting as written.
Director Mark Mohr resigned from his position on the Board of Directors.
· Financial reports for November 2003 were presented. After review, a motion was made and seconded to accept the financial reports as presented.
· More forms were signed to initiate the AXA/Pershing account.
· Board approved application for Director Crain to receive a debit card run from the Association’s bank account.
· Deed restriction report was presented to the Board of Directors. Several deed restrictions were noted and violation letters will be sent out accordingly.
· Director Crain presented flood control report.
· Vocal Creek work expected to start in June 2004
· Board reviewed and approved letter sent to the Odoms
· Letter from 7655 Streamside taken under advisement to be discussed at a later date.
· Board approved ACC form submitted by 6011 Lawn Lane requesting an addition of a sunroom.
· Board discussed ACC form submitted by 5915 Green Falls Drive requesting new construction. Board reviewed information submitted and decided additional time was needed before making a decision.
The next Board meeting will be held on Wednesday, January 14, 2003.
No further business coming before the Board, the meeting was adjourned at 8:30 pm.