The meeting was called to order at 7:00 p.m.; Board members attending were Vernon Hassell presiding, Mel Weiser, Clark Blanco, Charles Crain and Louise Gonzales. Also, present were Will DeVane of Genesis Community Management, and Inwood Forest homeowners: Cheryl Ward, Charlotte Curran, M.R. Cutler, Todd and Rosanne Shearer, Cami DuBois, Hugo Dubois, Jack P. McCarty, Allen Mouyfield, Judy Blanco, and Kathy Saccone.
A motion was made, seconded and unanimously carried to accept the minutes of the December 10, 2003 meeting as amended.
Ms. Curran expressed concerns regarding her neighbor installing a 6-foot wooden fence. It was stated that the Board of Director have already taken action on this matter. She also expressed concerns about a 6-foot wooden fence facing the street on Antoine. The Board informed her that the placement of the fence did not violate the deed restrictions.
Cheryl Ward requested a copy of the homeowner’s list for IFCOP. The Board requested management to provide as many copies to her as IFCOP wanted.
· Financial reports for December 2003 were presented. After review, a motion was made and seconded to accept the financial reports as presented.
· Bankcard was given to Director Crain for use in paying for newsletter production.
· Deed restriction report was presented to the Board of Directors. Several deed restrictions were noted and violation letters will be sent out accordingly.
· 6026 Darkwood – yard is in need of being mowed, weeded, and edged.
· 20 reports received, 16 of which were reported by IFCOP.
· Cheryl Ward stated the courtesy patrol had a 22-minute response time to a break in robbery.
· Director Crain presented flood control report and stated Judge Eckels is to issue and report tomorrow, which will be discussed at the next Board Meeting.
PARK COMMUNITY CENTER
· Swimming pool is in need of being cleaned.
· It was requested to include a pool information sheet with the handouts at the Annual Meeting.
· Board approved ACC form submitted by 5622 Bent Bough requesting to install a fence and gate.
· The Board discussed installing community signs at each of the property’s entrances.
· Board approved request submitted by 7726 Maple Tree to waive late charges on account.
· Board reviewed and approved annual meeting documents after making grammatical corrections to the agenda and minutes.
· Board reviewed e-mail submitted by 7603 Long Creek.
· The Board reviewed and discussed the new policy regarding the storage of archival records presented by Genesis Community Management, Inc. It was agreed that Director Hassell would meet Alan DeBarbieris at Uncle Bob’s Storage when the documents were ready to be moved. The Board discussed renting an upstairs storage unit to protect against flooding, but there was no decision made as the price difference was not known
· Director Crain proposed a resolution that nominations and voting for the officers’ positions be held by secret ballot at the Board meeting following the up-coming elections.
The next Board meeting will be held on Wednesday, February 11, 2004.
No further business coming before the Board, the meeting was adjourned at 8:40 pm.