The meeting was called to order at 7:05 p.m.; Board members attending were Vernon Hassell presiding, Mel Weiser, Michael Janner, Louise Gonzales, Mark Mohr, Claude Baker, and Charles Crain. Also, present were Will DeVane of Genesis Community Management, Kathy Saccone, Daphne Tumlin, Barbara Wolf, and Lisa Kopriva.
Daphne Tumlin addressed the Board regarding the status of the Inwood Forest Beautification Project.
Mrs. Wolf expressed her concerns on the condition of the sidewalk. She also wanted to know whose responsibility it was to maintain sidewalks. (reports attached)
A motion was made, seconded and unanimously carried to accept the minutes of the May 14, 2003 meeting as amended.
· Financial reports for June 2003 were presented. After discussion a motion was made and seconded to accept the financial reports as presented.
· Deed restriction report was presented to the Board of Directors.
· Investment vehicle tabled, to be discussed at next months meeting.
· Entry sign for the property will be discussed at the next monthly meeting.
· Board discussed storage building at 7615 Streamside.
· Board approved ACC request by 5506 Turfwood.
The next Board meeting will be held on Wednesday, August 13, 2003
No further business coming before the Board, the meeting was adjourned at 8:45 pm.