The meeting was called to order at 7:10 p.m.; Board members attending were Vernon Hassell presiding, Mel Weiser, Michael Janner, Louise Gonzales, Mark Mohr, and Charles Crain. Also, present were Will DeVane of Genesis Community Management, Barry Klein and Kenneth ‘Poor Boy’ Dawan.
Barry Klein addressed the Board regarding his resolution.
A motion was made, seconded and unanimously carried to accept the minutes of the April 12, 2003 meeting as amended.
· Financial reports for April 2003 were presented. After discussion a motion was made and seconded to accept the financial reports as presented.
· Board requested that Attorney Terry Sears answer the following question: Can the Board Sign Mr. Klein’s petition do this without jeopardizing the Association’s 501C3 status.
· Deed restriction report was presented to the Board of Directors.
· The monthly courtesy patrol reports were reviewed in the Board packet.
FLOOD CONTROL COMMITTEE REPORT
Charles Crain commented on the following issues:
· Charles Crain presented letter regarding Vogel Creek. (see attachment)
· Recent, prior, and future actions of Harris County Flood Control (see attachment)
Park Community Center
· Pool Contract approved
· Set cost: $75.00 for family of 5 and $25.00 for each additional person.
· Board approved ACC request submitted by 4331 Lemon Tree to install a custom-built patio cover.
· Board approved to set up trash committee under Charles Crain to report to police. (see attachment)
· Mel Weiser to approve suggested items from Southwest Pool Management.
· Board approved Southwest Pool Management Contract.
The next Board meeting will be held on Wednesday, June 11, 2003.
No further business coming before the Board, the meeting was adjourned at 8:55 pm.