The meeting was called to order at 7:00 p.m.; Board members attending were Vernon Hassell presiding, Mel Weiser, Michael Janner, Louise Gonzales, Mark Mohr, Clark Blanco and Charles Crain. Also, present were Will DeVane of Genesis Community Management, and Inwood Forest homeowners: Charlotte Curran, Cheryl Ward, Michelle Cutler, Kathleen Gunter, and Kathy Saccone.
· Charlotte Curran registered several deed restriction complaints.
· Trash committee presented the bulk trash violation report. (report attached)
A motion was made, seconded and unanimously carried to accept the minutes of the October 8, 2003 meeting as amended.
· Financial reports for October 2003 were presented. After review, a motion was made and seconded to accept the financial reports as presented.
· $498.99 released for esplanade use. Remaining budgeted balance approved for appropriate usage.
· Deed restriction report was presented to the Board of Directors.
· Board stated 4339 Birchcroft has until December 1, 2003 to remove the commercial vehicle being stored on their driveway.
· Director Crain presented flood control report.
· Mike Corely presented the Board of Directors with the monthly courtesy patrol reports and informed Board that it has been a relatively quiet month. (report attached)
The next Board meeting will be held on Wednesday, December 10, 2003.
No further business coming before the Board, the meeting was adjourned at 8:30 pm.